Sunday, October 14, 2012

One more half

Today Hayley and I ran in another Half Marathon. The wonderful Waitakere Half. That makes 3 half marathons in 5 weeks (I think).

I have been having a weepy time lately, brought on by wedding dress hunting with a friend. Memories of my dad, who passed a couple of years ago, resurfaced which made me sad but that then led to a bipolar dip. I found myself lethargic and sore from stress.

My legs today felt sore before I started but they didn't get any worse and Hayley has such enthusiasm and humour that you can't dwell on anything apart from hunky firemen or silly words games.

The school holidays finish today. Normal transmission will resume shortly!

Oh and in case you are wondering, I am posting every day on my 'crafty' blog an unexpected hug for Blogtober. Maybe I'll try the same in November on this blog...

No comments: