Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In case you are wondering what I am up to...

In case you were wondering what I'm up to, I have a new blog, a new brand and a new enterprise. This is the latest posting but if you click on the title of this post it will take you to the new blog.





I am one lucky lady. I have an amazing husband, fabulous and talented kids, supportive friends ( both old and new) and look at this for a 'glamourous mum in law'











Caitlin and I are off to Crafternoon tea, on Saturday and these photos are going to be part of our display. It is our first ever craft fair ( I didn't get a table at Kraftbomb) and it is the first ever Crafternoon tea. Should be very exciting!



I am working today ( I'm a relief teacher at my son's school) but I would really rather be making flowers. I made 10 camellias last night including a black experimental one. So today will be cartoon flowers and new pansies ( oh and nagging Caitlin to make some of hers!

Busy, busy,busy!


Hugs!

No comments: