Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Alcohol!

I suppose I only have myself to blame but I feel shit. It is exactly four days since my last alcoholic drink and yep my head is as far from being happy as it is possible to be.

I can't decide if this means I should give up drink completely or just have a little every night and ward off the mood swings that way. An interesting subject for testing I think!

Managed to get lots of washing done as well as completing the whole of our form teacher reports. I think my mood swing may well have affected one or two but I'm sure Aud will edit them well.

Having a blog is a useful way of noting successes... and not so good episodes. Must be therapeutic!

Ate far too much today, and watched myself do it. I would love to lose weight but I can't be bothered. A bit like running at present but I think both would be easier with support, but from whom???

Am feeling lost!

No comments: